Sunday, March 28, 2010

THUNDERSTRUCK

Ah, yes. Thunderstruck. My third dance competition this year. The name says it all. They would/should have been thunderstruck by our performance…IF! we hadn’t messed up. But we DID mess up. *hangs head in shame* All. We. Got. Was. GOLD. *sniff* I was SOOOOOO looking forward to getting the highest thing there is: “LIGHTNING GOLD”. Amazing. What a name. And the way the guy said it! Listen: *clears throat* “LLLLLLightning gold!”. But we didn’t get it. Oh well. Hey, there’s always next time!

*mumbles* Yep. Next time we’re gonna knock their socks off and leave their heads spinning...

*yells* Platinum, here we come!! WOO-HOO!!

~Anna/MarryAnna

8 comments:

BookSnob said...

Okay, who was the psycho that came up with all the levels? Cause I am coming after him with vengeance! *evil, maniacal laughter*

Timothy Smith said...

Cool aid I mean Kool aid. sorry bout the gold thing. Hey seen JK anytime recently?

Lori McGuire said...

BookSnob: thanks...i think. i don't know who it was. going after him with vengeance, huh? sounds like something i kinda want to do to a certain "Dude".

~anna

SweetTart said...

LOL. Yeah, he's supposed to be formulating his official apology right now to be broadcaster on all the major networks. *stern looks at brother* But really Anna, you're SO blonde!

BookSnob said...

Indy: JK Rowling? She's stalking MJ. Don't you know anything.
MA: I have the marshmallows.

Lori McGuire said...

SweetTart: No I'm not. I kept telling my mother that "mother, it's gotta be him! It's just gotta be! It CAN'T be anyone else!" of course I also kept thinking "Shouldn't he be at least a LITTLE bit worried that there's a strange guy after me?!"

~anna

Timothy Smith said...

*raises eyebrow*

Lori McGuire said...

Well shouldn't you?!

~anna