Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Note from The Blogger - Winter Jam 2010

Hi Everyone:
It looks like Anna will be filling in for me on the days when I don't have something to write. I am working on the third part of the Sovereignty series. This one is entitled He's In the Midst. I hope to have it up in the next couple of days. Until then, enjoy the latest post by Anna...
Abiding in His grace,
Lori

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

OH MY GOSH. Winter Jam was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so Sunday night I went to Winter Jam with a couple of friends (SweetTart and Indy/Panhead). It was ONE OF THE BEST NIGHTS EVER!!!!!!! The music was AMAZING!! They had Third Day, Newsboys, Newsong, Tenth Avenue North, Fireflight, Tony Nolan, Sidewalk Prophets, Robert Pierre, and Revive!!!! We (me and SweetTart) were jumping up and down, clapping, singing, and screaming like crazy people!! The result: a hoarse voice and stinging hands. But hey, I don’t care! It ROCKED!!

Happy Spring Break (to those of you that get one)!
~Anna

19 comments:

SweetTart said...

AND Awesome shirts, which I think you copied the list from exactly. *looks at suspiciously* Need to post pix.....

Lori McGuire said...

*throws hands up in the air* you got me, i copied it =D
they are VERY AWESOME!! hmmm...*doesn't have pics*

~anna

BookSnob said...

I must see pix! ST! I need pix!

Lori McGuire said...

*decides to give lyrical a try*...

ST: *throws self on the floor* NEED! *slaps floor* TO! *gets up* SEE! *throws self down again* PIX! *collapses*

~anna/marryanna

SweetTart said...

LOL. That's to funny!!!!!! Yeah, I'll get to them eventually.......

Lori McGuire said...

I have another comp coming up this weekend. joy. more dancers in tiny costumes. bleh.

~anna/MA

john john said...

where was the concert?

Lori McGuire said...

YAY!! Mr. John comments on my stuff! *does happy dance* it was at the BJCC. it was REALLY REALLY COOL!!!!!! The seats were kinda high up...and i was kinda...um..."stuck" (if you'd even call it that) beside Indy (which, by the way, is not fun 'cause there's only one armrest for two people). but i didn't care...armrest fighting is actually quite entertaining (ESPECIALLY with him...).

~anna/Marryanna

Anonymous said...

Hi perhaps you know me perhaps you don't but I will not say my name because there is some plutonian freak after me so if I name my name or use any type of identification he will find me. But I will say that I am someone who reads skilletfan.wordpress.com AKA the plutonians blog

Lori McGuire said...

Okay, how about an inside joke? Whats up?

~anna/MA

Anonymous said...

Wait a sec... a ceiling it belongs to my bunker

Lori McGuire said...

okay, what coffee place has the best coffee and muffins?

~anna/MA

SweetTart said...

Uhhhhhhhh, Eklesia?

Anonymous said...

The coffee maker on the other side of my bunker, duh!

Lori McGuire said...

Coffee makers don't make muffins, dear. =P

~anna

Anonymous said...

Who said the coffee maker was a machine? I just can't spell the person's proper term.

Lori McGuire said...

Who are you? Give me a clue/hint that I'll understand.

~anna

Anonymous said...

Their is a reason I am using the title ANONYMOUS!

Lori McGuire said...

Okaaayyyy, do you know my mom's email? (I think the answer to that is "yes")...okaayyyy, email me and tell me who you are. hehehe I so smart =D

~anna