Thursday, March 11, 2010

My VERY Awesome First Post "Thingy"

Hi everybody! So this is my first post!
*does happy dance* Hope y’all enjoy!

Okay, by now most of y’all know that
I’m of Irish heritage.
And because I’m Irish I might be just a tiny bit
obsessed with all things Irish.
Soooo, with that said, here’s something cool I found:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
May the rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

(it’s a traditional Gaelic blessing
(and yes, Gaelic is Irish))

I know that I don’t have much blogging “experience”, but I DO know that I would LOOOOOVE for y’all to comment! Thanks!

~Anna McGuire

7 comments:

SweetTart said...

Hi Anna! *waves like mad person* I love that blessing! I think I have it on like a wallet card thingy somewhere. hmmmm....not sure though. How's it feel to have actually posted something of your own? :-)

john john said...

I thought Rod Stewart wrote that??

Lori McGuire said...

SweetTart: *waves like a crazy person* Hi! It feels awesome! But I don't feel very elusive...maybe I should have sighned my name as "An anonymous Blondie" ;) lol jk. I love it where you said "I think I have it somewhere." that's how I feel sometimes...scratch that, that's how I feel ALOT of the time. lol.

Mr. John: Don't get me wrong, I love you, but you ARE retarted...

~anna

Giann said...

hey Anna! What are you doing using the word "retarted" for little sis??? jw.

Love your post!

Lori McGuire said...

Giann: Thanks for loving my post, there will be PLENTY more of them! I'll TRY to post again tomorrow.

Hey, if you knew Mr. John then you'd know why I used "retarded" to describe him!!
~anna

*grins* Uh...hi Mr. John *waves* =D you read that, didn't you? *gulp*

SweetTart said...

LOL. Yeah, us Blondes, we lose stuff a lot. And apparently you lost the actual hair color somewhere in the deal. hmmmmm. Maybe we should go looking for that....

Lori McGuire said...

I promise you that I don't dye my hair (it's my natural color =D) I'll probably NEVER dye my hair...unless my hair starts turning gray in my 20s...hey, you can't blame me! I don't want to be walking down the aisle in white and gray! lol. I guess maybe I'm so blond that my hair forgot to be blond colored! But we can still get together sometime to look for it. We should probably let Panhead help look too...what do you think?

~anna