Dear fellow Parents,
(Aunts and Uncles, Grandparents, and other's)
who care about the children of the United States,
I urge you to read the message from ParentalRights.org posted on my blog and become involved...
Our family supports this organization with both our time, communication efforts and money, and I would urge you to do so as well.Assisting in the fight for the rights of American children, and against "International Law",
Dear Supporter of Parental Rights,
Three major developments—all of them ominous—have occurred in the last several days.
1. On June 1 and 2, Georgetown University Law School hosted a two-day symposium entitled “The Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC): Why It Is Time to Ratify.” This well-funded conference was held to organize a new coalition effort by American internationalists to seek ratification of the UN child’s rights treaty.
2. In the second week of June, a major study was released by the British education ministry calling for dramatically dangerous increases in the regulation of homeschoolers in that nation.
This study concludes that the UN CRC requires that the government enter every homeschooling home and privately interview each homeschooling child to determine “the child’s wishes” regarding his or her education.
3. On June 17, at the UN headquarters in Geneva, the UN’s Human Rights Committee—which oversees all human rights treaties—announced that it was forming a committee to draft a new “protocol” for the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. Under this new addition to the CRC, individual children would be able to file a formal legal complaint if they believe that their rights had been violated. It would give this new international tribunal the right to determine if the child’s treaty rights had been violated by any person.
The internationalists believe that this is their moment in history. They have millions of dollars in their coffers. They have the support of the media. They have the powers of government. They have the entire apparatus of the United Nations.
We have some assets as well.
Our arguments resonate with the American people—the vast majority of Americans believe that Americans should make our own domestic laws and that parents, not government, should make decisions for children.
Leaders at the Georgetown conference publicly admitted that logic and facts will not defeat our arguments. What do they plan to do?
They plan to use emotional arguments. They said so in open public sessions.
At the Georgetown conference, the UN officials and other foreign experts were constantly censored by their American handlers. Why? Because these foreign experts acknowledge that this treaty would be supreme over American law.
The American child’s rights propaganda machine denies that we would forfeit American sovereignty—even though they do not have the legal arguments to back their rhetoric. They did everything they could to silence their guest speakers when they strayed from the sanitized version of their message.
We are in a race. It is a race for the future of the American family and American self-government.
The question is: Will the lies of the internationalists be heard by more Americans than the truth of those who believe in families?
I wish that I could look each person reading this right in the eyes. It is incredibly difficult for written words to explain how serious this situation really is.
The real battle is being fought right now. Our opponents are preparing for a vote in the Senate sometime ahead—as soon as they feel they have laid the groundwork for victory.
Because the internationalists possess the reins of government, have millions of dollars at their disposal, and have powerful allies in the mainstream media, they can build momentum much faster than we are able to do.
We have to get our message out to others and we have to do it today.
I have been leading grassroots political efforts for over thirty years. Without any fear of contradiction, I can tell you that we are going to win or lose the battle over the Convention on the Rights of the Child in the next few months. The key to victory lies in the stage of preparation.
Will we have adequate preparation to win?
The annual budget of Parentalrights.org is less than $500,000. They have millions and millions of dollars at their disposal.
We must raise money right now to employ professionals who can help us get our message out in the media.
We must also raise money right now to employ experienced people to work the halls of Capitol Hill on our behalf.
I cannot do these things alone.
We have to have a quality team if we expect to stop the combined power of Geneva, New York, and Washington.
This is the time to decide whether you are willing to take meaningful action.
There are just two tangible things I would ask you to do.
1. Give a gift of $10 or more right now to parentalright.org (PRO). Membership in PRO is just $25 a year. Sustaining membership is just $100. We have to raise a substantial amount of cash or we simply cannot keep up.
2. Please recruit at least three other people to sign up for our online email alerts. We have over 100,000 people who are a part of this team. We need to get to 4,000,000 supporters before the battle starts. We have to dramatically pick-up the pace of recruiting people if we are going to have any hope of beating the other side in the greatest grassroots battle in American history. We need to be doubling our numbers every couple months to get our team in place.
You are the best recruiters we have. Please pick up your phone right now and call a friend and tell them that they need to read the email you are about to send them and that you really need them to become part of the team. This kind of personal attention will work.
In less than two years, American social workers may be in a position to inform all our children that if they have any conflict with their parents over any decisions at all then they can file a formal complaint in an American court to vindicate their international rights. And ultimately, once this new protocol is in place, if they don’t like the outcome from the American courts, there will be a new UN tribunal to hear their complaint.
Moms and dads, we have to get ready. The battle for American liberty is about to begin.