Monday, November 19, 2007

¡feliz cumpleaños!

Hello everyone:

Well tomorrow (the 20th) is Sarah Beth's first birthday. I hate that we are going to miss the official day, but we will most certainly have to have a celebration for her when we get her home. I figure we've got a New Year's, Valentine's Day, an Easter, a 4th of July, a birthday, 2 Thanksgivings and 1 Christmas we've missed celebrating with her in our family, so we'll just have to have one big Celebration blowout and invite everyone to join us and meet the new arrival once she's home! How's that sound?

I am going to put a picture or two here of her that the Allums family was so gracious to take for us on their recent trip to see their amazing little guy. He is gorgeous by the way! Check out their blog in my links section if you haven't already. I have seen his Momma's heart for the Lord so I'm wondering, hm, maybe Stephanie and I should start thinking ahead now about a possible arranged marriage??? Just kidding.

Anyway, here are two pictures for you, one of her with her birthday package and one of her with her 1st birthday crown on her head.

Love to you all,
Lori
P.S. For those of you who don't know any Spanish, the title feliz cumpleanos is "Happy Birthday" in Spanish. Even I knew that! See it does pay to watch Barney with your kids after all. As if the "Clean up" song wasn't benefit enough! :O)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I felt so honored to take her the Birthday Package! She loved it!! I can't wait to see her home with you and celebrating!!!
Stephanie

The Wilkens Family said...

What a precious little birthday princess!

Jennifer

Whitney said...

Happy birthday to your sweetie! Praying all that celebration catch up starts soon!

hannah said...

She is so precious Happy Birthday to your Guatemalan Princess. May God Bless you in the final days till you get to go pick her up.

hello somebody said...

Happy Birthday sweet Sarah Beth!
Sheri