Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Leg update and change it is a comin'

Hi Everyone:

Tomorrow is my next follow-up appointment with my orthopedic surgeon about my broken leg. I am prayerful that I will get my cast off tomorrow, but the doctor hasn't said so. I would really like to hear that the leg is healing well and quickly (I have been very careful with it.), and that I am ready to move on to whatever the next step will be. I suspect it will be a hard boot, and I have no idea when I will start with physical therapy. If I get a boot tomorrow, I expect to have a good bit of pain. I have bumped the cast a couple of times and it's jarred my ankle and been quite painful. So... we'll see.

Huge shout out and thanks to my friend, Kristin, for taking care of my girls while mom and I go!!

Also, Anna went to the Orthodontist today and will finally get her braces off in 4 weeks!!! After 2 and a half years, she will finally have the beautiful smile that is metal free!! I know she will be really glad to get them off. She's also decided she wants to take on contacts too, so we'll see about that soon as well. She has changed SO much in the last couple of years, I can't believe what a beautiful young lady she is turning out to be - both inside and out! The Lord has blessed me with two beautiful girls to raise for His glory. I pray that I do a job that is pleasing to HIM.

At Home For HIM, and abiding in His grace,
Lori

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Look out mom! She's gonna be georgeous! (Not that she isn't already!)

Timothy Smith said...

Nice save mom. I am trying to figured out how she would look in contacts. You know what the change is not all that bad. Hmmmm

Anna said...

Mrs. Kristin: Thank ya!

Tim: Thanks...I think. Nice choice of...words...?

SweetTart said...

Whoa Big jump! LOL. Go ANNA!

Anna/marryanna said...

ST: Thanks, the Bookie!!!! Mwah!!