Monday, May 10, 2010

I Know You Are Out There...

Okay, so the last post turned out a little long, and only got one comment. I know that you readers are out there, because the counter has gone up by over 100 "hits" to the blog since the post about the "Secret of Waiting."

So, I am going to assume that either you all disagreed, couldn't relate, didn't have anything to say, or thought the post was so long that you just didn't take the time to read it. Who knows, anyway, I'm going to move on to another post soon.

Please know that I encourage any and all thoughtful posts - whether you agree or disagree with the topic or post. And, I NEED comments! I just need to know you're out there, that you are thinking about what you read, and that you've stopped by to read what's here. If you have no thoughts about the topic, just say "HI!" I know there are many "lurkers" out there, just by the counter going up and up.

So, the next and final post for now from the book Secrets of the Secret Place will come soon.
It will be The Secret of Tears.

Abiding in His grace,
Lori

9 comments:

SweetTart said...

*is lurking* LOL.

john john said...

You delete a lot of my comments, or I would always comment haha

Lori McGuire said...

Hi Jorge:

Glad to see you! I was wondering if you were still there.

I haven't figured out how to "edit" comments, I'm not even sure I can. But sometimes I just need to be able to put *!#*^! or something to "suggest" without saying certain things - if you know what I mean...

Glad to see you're here! I thought you'd left me for good. Anna recently said, "I'm sad! Mr. John never posts on the blog anymore."
L

Lori McGuire said...

Hi ST! Lurk all you like and feel free to comment whenever you wish!
Mrs. L

Anna/marryanna said...

I MISS YA SOOOOOO MUCH, Mr. John!!!!!

Debra said...

I had to go back and read the last post to see why I didn't comment and now I remember...(sorry, some short-term memory loss over here!)...but it was mainly because I understand about waiting....have spent a great deal of my life doing it! Many times not by choice...often times having to learn how to do it patiently....and at all times having to trust that the Lord was in total control of what was or was not happening. I can't say that I have mastered it.....just that I understand it better today than I did a while back........

SweetTart said...

Me too, Mr John! And Ms. L, I most certainly stick around. ((HUGS))

Timothy Smith said...

Nice theme

Lori McGuire said...

Thank you Timothy!

My friends daughter, Giann, taught me how to make the updates. I was always loving what she was doing with her own blog and their families blog, and mine was always so plain. So, she taught me what to do to spruce it up a bit.

Mrs. L