Thursday, April 1, 2010

An April Fool's Anniversary

Hi Everyone:


Well, today marks the two year anniversary of the fall down our basement stairs. Two years of physical therapy, massage therapy, doctor's appointments, surgery, prayers, and lots of tears have passed.


This year, I decided I wouldn't be the "April Fool" who tried to carry too much down a flight of stairs while balancing a baby on one side and a large heavy diaper bag on the other. Instead of being this year's biggest "AF" I got started precisely one week early! Exactly one week before this year's April Fool's Day, I broke me leg!

Thought you'd all enjoy a picture of what Sarah affectionately refers to as my "BIG...BIG...BooBoo!!!" The second is a photo of my "old lady walker". Todd rubber banded a Wal-mart bag to the walker for me so I could take small things with me from point "a" to point "b". That's just sad....






Abiding in His grace, with my Big! Big! Foot!
Lori


6 comments:

Debra said...

I knew it was in April that you fell down the stairs but I didn't know it was on April 1st.....hmmmm.....

personally, I think the Ol' lady walker needs some more decorations :)......

Kristin said...

At least they didn't dump you in a nursing home with your "old lady" gear! Keep your sense of humor.
Still praying for you.

Timothy Smith said...

That is a big foot wow

Lori McGuire said...

Debra:
You are welcome to bring anything with you to decorate it when you come on Sunday. ;)

Kristin:
My "sense of humor" has been greatly frazzled, splintered, destroyed. Can we just settle for trying really hard not to complain?

Tim:
You should see it in real life!!!

Timothy Smith said...

Objects in picture are way bigger than they appear

Blondy da gangsta said...

*smacks head* TIM!