Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A few new pictures

Hi Everyone!!!

These pictures were recently taken while we were visiting with Todd's Aunt Sara, Uncle Pete and their family, at the end of last month. As almost always, there were no good pictures of Anna and I (No reflection on the photographic abilities of Todd's brother, Brian, who took these great photos!). Anna and I seem to make horrible candid shots. Somehow we do alright with posed pictures, but if someone tries to catch us "in action" the results are just downright scary photos sometimes :o) .
So,without further ado, here are two fantastic pictures of Sarah Beth and a picture of Todd - S*M*I*L*I*N*G!!!!! See, he does smile. I'd love to know what he was laughing at, he doesn't often laugh outloud, teeth showing and the whole bit. The other gentlemen in the photo is Todd's dad, and my fantastic father-in-law, Kerry.
I also unearthed some photographs of the group that went to Guatemala on the mission trip this year that Todd and Anna also had the privilege of being a part of. I can't remember if I posted them at the time, so, I'm going to go ahead and post them here now.
Enjoy!
Lori










This is the group that traveled to Guatemala, I'm not sure they are all pictured here, along with the people whom they worked with while they were there. This is the outside of the home they built while they were there that week. In this photo, Anna is in the front row in a brown jacket, and Todd is kneeling just to the right of her.




This is an outdoor stove that is installed on the outside wall of this home. The cane behind is used as a windshield.






Todd and Anna pictured here in front of one of the volcanoes in Guatemala, and Lake Atitlan. Lake Atitlan is known as one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. You can certainly see why!

I can't believe how much Anna has grown-up and changed in just the last 6 months or so! Unbelievable, she's really turning into quite a beautiful young lady. (And yes, I am completely prejudice when it comes to the beauty of my own babies, both the big one and the little one!)





1 comment:

Lori McGuire said...

*Gasp* It's ME!! ME!! ME ME ME ME ME!!

-ME!! (anna m.)