This was all purchased at CVS on Sunday the 31st.
- I purchased 3 pks of toilet paper (12 double rolls ea.) at $6.99/ea. Real cost $21.00.
- A tube of our preferred toothpaste at $2.99.
- Batteries (2 pks AA, 1 pk AAA) at $2.99/pk for a cost of $ 9.00
- 3 - 12 pks of Coca-Cola products (we keep these on hand for guests and parties) 3/$11.00
- 2 of Todd's preferred deodorants at 2/$5.00
- 1 Fuze drink (an individual serving purchased just to get my Coke products total up to the amount needed for the Extra Bucks) $1.00
- Jillian Michael's product for weight loss - Fat Burner $29.99 and an Apetite Supresant $29.99
My total cost was about $110.00.
I had coupons for the toilet paper, a coupon that CVS sent me by email, and Extra Care Bucks from my last trip totaling $26.00, and I earned new ECB's for my next trip totaling $32.00. So that brings my amount down to $52.00 for $110.00 worth of products.
What will I spend the next $32.00 in ECB's on????