Wednesday, December 12, 2007

AAAAHHHH !! WE'RE PINK !!!!!

Merry Christmas BABY!!!

Our pink slip has arrived this afternoon via email. We will arrive in Guatemala on Wednesday, Dec. 19th, our appointment with the US Embassy is on Thursday, the 20th (She'll be 13 months old exactly!), we will obtain her visa on Friday, the 21st, and fly back to Birmingham on Saturday the 22nd - just in time for Christmas!!!

We are so excited, shocked, and I am physically ill. Please pray for me. My nerves and my stomach are in knots!!!

I have so much to do, packing, and praying, and preparing, and praying, and celebrating and praying some more!!! Praise be to our God who can get babies home for Christmas!!!

We would like to invite our friends and family who desire to "see us home" to join us at the Birmingham airport when we land on Saturday. We are scheduled to arrive in Birmingham via Continental Airlines at 3:09 p.m.

God's richest blessings to you and your's,
Lori - a very happy, but nervous Momma - I sure hope she likes us! :O)

9 comments:

Bryant Denny said...

Congratulations - me and my gang are excited for you!

Stephanie said...

Iam so happy for you! I am in tears!!! I can't imagine what it is going to be like to have her home for Christmas! God is good!

hello somebody said...

Praise the Lord!!!! You have waited so long for this day! I am so happy for you! She is going to be home for Christmas!!! I just knew it.
Sheri

The Wilkens Family said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Praise God for this miracle.

Debra said...

Wish we could be at the airport that Saturday ! But we will have to make an appointment to see her in person when we return from holiday travel. Can't wait to meet her!

Whitney said...

I have been checking multiple times today to see if you had any news....praise God!! She's coming home! I am thrilled for your family, and the timing could not be more perfect! What a great faith builder for Anna, who trusted that the Lord would bring her baby sister home for Christmas!

hannah said...

I am so happy for you. Praise the Lord that you will have her home by Christmas. I am just in tears for you because I cant even imagine how you feel right now. I will be praying for you.

DTB said...

Congratulations! We'll be praying for a safe trip and wow, what a wonderful Christmas you will have! God is SO good!

Love,
Sabrina
aka, Alex's mommy

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Congrats.....she is so beautiful and I am so excited for you all!!! I can't wait to bring my little Eliana home!

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler