Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Working On A New Website

Hi Everyone:

I am working on a new website to go along with my blog. I plan to create some ebooks available for purchase there on various subjects related to homemaking, homeschooling, parenting, spiritual growth, etc.

I certainly do not set myself forth here, or there, as an expert on any of these things, but rather as a sojourner with all of you in this walk here on Earth. I can only write from what I know and so that's what I will be writing about.

I have also gone through all of the posts here and divided them out into different topics and linked them there to make it easier to read through articles relating to certain subjects.

I pray that the site will provide help to those who need it in areas where I have grown over the years.

If you'd like to take a look at the beginnings, feel free to join me at www.AtHomeForHIM.com.

Abiding in His grace,
Lori

2 comments:

john john said...

Hey I like you site. Anything for men on it? Dipping, hunting fighting?

Lori McGuire said...

Uhhh.... that'd be a no... If I didn't know you.....

Glad you like it. Oh, on the other hand, there might be something of interest to you. If you go to the "Products" section, there's a bookstore you can enter (which is powered by Amazon) and includes my list of favorites/must reads on doctrine/theology.... Todd helped me come up with that section.

Lori