Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dealing with Chronic Pain

As most of you will know, I had a horrific fall a year and a half ago, and am now living with what the doctors have determined is permanent nerve and muscle damage. As a result, my life is completely changed forever, and I have had to make many adjustments to the way I run our household.

Recently, I completed the writing of an e-book on the subject of Managing Your Home and Life When Faced With Chronic Pain Or a Chronic Illness.

More information is available on my website here: http://www.athomeforhim.com/Products.html

Managing your home full-time can be a difficult task, but when you have health problems, it can become an almost impossible one.

If you or someone you love is dealing with chronic pain or a chronic illness while trying to manage the home, this book will help with tips on how to manage it all while taking care of yourself and your needs.

Includes a BONUS chapter on Homeschooling With Chronic Pain or Illness.

Abiding in His grace,
Lori

No comments: