Monday, November 23, 2009

Celebrating 3 !


This weekend we had the
privilege of celebrating
Sarah Beth's 3rd Birthday!

Here are some photos I
wanted to share...
Sarah with her cake and cupcakes.
She was so ready to eat "take".
I made the cake... didn't I do good??? For those of you who know me, cooking really isn't one of my strong points, but I do love to bake!



It's time to get down to business! Now, where are the presents???

We found this sweet little dress at Belk here in town, and she is wearing a bow made with the cutest ever ruffled white ribbon, made by my friend Leslie. Visit her site if you need bows for your girls http://www.bowsbowsbows.com/.





Sarah with one of her new gifts -
individual alphabet puzzles!


Among her many gifts were Dora books, a Princess dress-up set and book, a play vacuum cleaner, some stringing beads and shapes, and a pop-up tent with tunnel! I'm sure we'll have some pictures of that soon.
This gift came from Uncle Chris, Aunt Barbara and (cousin)Rachel - some really awesome bubble blowing wands, a big bottle of bubbles and a nice pan to pour them into. This will be thoroughly enjoyed. She loves bubbles!

We all enjoyed a nice little party at home and went out for Mexican food afterwards. They all sang to her and put the huge Sombrero on her head. I've pictures on another camera of this that I will have to post later - it wasn't a digital!

Happy Birthday Sarah B!
Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Giann said...

Happy Birthday Sararita!!!!!

john john said...

She is a doll!