Saturday, November 1, 2008

Keep praying

Hi everyone:

Well, apparently I tried to "get back at it" too soon. Yesterday, I had to do all of our corporate work - payroll, billing, reconcilling, etc.... Four hours later, I tried to catch up on my homeschooling paperwork - all of the recording keeping that helps me keep up with Anna's school "attendance" (the days we do school) and transferring all of her work from her lesson sheets to my permenant records.

Needless to say, I seriously over did it. I've been in huge amounts of pain today, and still so tonight.

Please continue to pray for me, and my family. I won't be on the blog for a bit....

Talk to you all again soon,
Lori

3 comments:

Anna's Adventures said...

Hey Lori. I was just catching up on everybodys blogs and wanted you to know that I am thinking about your family and praying for your recovery. I miss seeing your family, but it looks like the girls are doing great!

The other Anna :)

Lori McGuire said...

Hi Anna!
I noticed the "hit" on my map from Peru, and knew it had to be you! I don't know anyone else in Peru!

How are things going with your work there? Hope you are doing well.

My Sarah B. is entering the Two's, and some days are terrific, and other's are "terrible"! Whew! She is so precious and her language skills are coming along a little more every day.

Thanks for saying, "HI!"

Lori

John Edwards said...

Hey Lori I hope that you are feeling better!