Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A few new pictures

I haven't been posting much lately because things are awfully busy around here, as you can imagine. But, I just wanted to post a few new pictures of the baby.

Things around here are a little strange. She has adapted beautifully, but her sleep cycle seems to be totally messed up. We are dealing with some teething issues for sure, and I think we may have some acid reflux issues as well. We go back to the Dr. next week. In the meantime, I'm going to try something called Gripe Water that I'd heard about when my other's were younger but haven't ever used. It's for use with any type of GI issues including colic and reflux. It's available at my local apothecary.

Just wanted to add some new pictures to give you something new to look at.
God's blessings,
Lori

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Precious! I am glad things are going well! Take care!!!
Stephanie

Stephanie said...

other than the teething and reflux issues;)