Friday, December 21, 2012

Links to Older Blog Posts Regarding Money, Spending, and Stewardship

I now have the ability to post updates to the blog on Facebook, so some of you who are here may be new to my blog, .  If so, I hope that some of you have found your way here...from there.

The following is a list of older articles in a series that I wrote during 2010, about how we use our money and about stewardship in general.

If this is a topic that is new to you, I hope that you will find this to be useful information.  If this topic is one that is important to you, I hope that you will find something that encourages you to continue to be a faithful steward of what you have been given, in whatever way God leads you to save for YOUR family.  Whatever the case, I hope that these articles cause you to think about your money, and whether or not you are honoring God, who is the one who has provided you with it, with your use of it.  The articles are all listed here according to the articles original title.  Just click on the title and it should link you directly to each article.

Shopping In Thrift and Consignment Stores posted January 9, 2010

10 Reasons Why You Should Tithe posted January 11, 2010

Crown Financial Ministries Money Forms and Helps posted January 12, 2010

Some of My Favorite Millionaire Quotes posted January 14, 2010
More...Millionaire Mindset also posted on January 14, 2010

Disciplined Finances posted January 18, 2010

Never Asked to Borrow a Penny Since (teach your children about borrowing $) posted January 21, 2010

Couponing, Is It Really Worth It? posted January 25, 2010

Coupon Shopping Trip Update...  posted January 26, 2010

Coupon Trip #2  posted February 2, 2010

My Current Read(s) posted February 4, 2010

I pray that these old posts will have something in that is helpful, useful, thought provoking for you.  If so, please post a comment.  I always want to hear your thoughts.

Abiding in His abundant provision,
Lori

No comments: