Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Shack - revisited

Well, it seems that we're revisiting some older posts I wrote on the popular book The Shack.
My original posts can be found by following the links here: The Shack - A Strong Warning and also The Shack Attack!

Excuse me for taking a detour from my current series, but I got an email today from a friend with a link to a sermon, by Michael Youseff, regarding what he refers to as the "13 Heresies" in this book. It has stirred up in me those same feelings I had about the book back in August of last year when I first wrote my articles.

There is a nice outline of the 13 Heresies, if you don't have time to hear the sermon, but there is also a link to the sermon if you'd like to listen to it. The link is http://defendingcontending.com/2010/03/11/sermon-of-the-week-the-shack-uncovered-by-michael-youseff/ .

"Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to What is good." Romans 12:9

Abiding in His grace,
Lori

2 comments:

john john said...

Yo Sis, when u coming to face Book HUH????????

Lori McGuire said...

I haven't signed up because I'm afraid of all of the weirdos from my past to look me up. There are a lot of them I'd rather not be able to find me.