Thursday, October 22, 2009

Checking In

Hi Everyone:

I am still working on the website. I'm in the process of writing several how-to type ebooks on various subjects to offer on my products page. So, most of my writing time is being spent on that right now. Please visit the site at www.AtHomeForHIM.com.

A quick update on me, I had some botox injections in my back to help with what the doctor has now deemed "Permenant nerve and muscle damage" due to the fall I took down our basement stairs a year and a half ago. This month is one year since my surgery, and it's hard to believe how much I continue to struggle with this pain.

This month also marks the 2nd anniversary of my daddy's death. My mother seems to be holding up very well, and we have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with her and becoming closer as a family over the last 2 years.

Please remember in prayer a church member's family. His brother's child (age 3 months) died this week and they are traveling to be with the family for the funeral. This is a devastating blow to a family, and they are unbelievers. I don't think there is anyway I would have survived our daughter's death if I hadn't known God and His amazing Sovereignty. I pray this will be an opportunity for our friends to share Christ with his family during this time.

Abiding in His grace,
Lori

No comments: