Monday, November 26, 2007

Now, if we just had a baby...

Well last weekend we finished getting everything ready for the baby's room. This past weekend, I've begun washing clothes, blankets, and other baby things preparing for the arrival of our newest little one.

Being that it's been nearly 11 years since I did this last, it has been exciting, frustrating and sometimes overwhelming. How many diapers does a baby need per day? What the heck do they eat when they are 1 year old and have about 6 teeth? How many outfits should I pack to make sure she has enough clothes while we're there? I can't seem to remember these little details, and there are so many much larger details I simply must remember to pack - documents for the embassy, on and on it goes.

Anyway, I am sure it will all come back to me when the time arises, and I'll make do just fine. In the meantime, if you can think of anything I need to know, kindly remind me :O) !

Enjoy the pics of the babies new room. It's in my favorite color "green apple" green and white gingham with white polka-dots. The walls are a nice yellow, and we've got a fun child's border at the top of the room that's in pink, green, blue, yellow and white. This was once Anna's playroom when she was smaller so it is bright and cheery. The colors in the photos don't seem to transfer very well, but at least you can get the idea.

Continue to pray that we hear good news soon about our 2nd DNA test.

God bless,
Lori

2 comments:

Bryant Denny said...

The room looks great. We can't wait to see little Sarah B.

Hopefully, yall will get the backyard pool finished shortly after she arrives. :)

Lori McGuire said...

MNP -
You crack me up! I'm assuming you'd like the pool in before next summer so that your girls can enjoy it too???? :O)
L