Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Adoption Update and Why am I awake?

Hello Everyone:


First of all, let me say, it is 1:40 AM and I can't sleep. I've prayed for nearly everyone and everything I can think of, just in case the Lord has kept me awake tonight for a reason. Got any prayer needs, let me know and I'll be sure to add them to my list in case I don't sleep again tomorrow night. :O)


I don't have much in the way of adoption news to share this month, but I'll share what we know. Tuesday marks 5 full weeks in PGN! We continue to pray that this will be over in 8 weeks with no further kick-outs. Our Social Worker called PGN for us on Monday and was told that we are still with the 2nd reviewer. It's about time we were moving on to the final reviewer's desk, so hopefully that will come soon.


Please continue to pray with us that things will move smoothly. I am still holding out hope that she will make it home before the end of the year.


My dad has had a few good days, meaning that he's eating a little more, which helps his strength. Please also continue to pray for him, and for his doctors to have wisdom as they treat him. Specifically, I am praying for strength and apetite, and of course healing.


Love to all of you,
Lori

No comments: